Thursday, July 17, 2014

Inspirational # 129 ~ By the Sea

   Summer by the Sea is what Inspirational #129 is all about, hosted by myself, for Red Rubber Inspirationals! I made these colorful tags made out of cardstock, some fibers, and of course stamping.



    I started by cutting my tags out of white cardstock at 4 1/2", using my Cricut and the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. Then I cut tags at 5" using colored cardstock for the backs, covering the edges with Stickles for some sparkle. I applied Distress Inks onto the white tags with my blending tool, and simply gave them a little splash of water. The effect was just what I wanted to showcase the Mini Shells and Under the Sea stamps from Red Rubber Designs. For the tops of the tags, I used Reinforcers, and then used my Big Bite II to attach the silver gromlets, tying some fibers through them. The images were colored with markers and Stickles, and finished with some bling for the eyes. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment