Saturday, October 18, 2014

Christmas Collage Santa Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     I just LOVE this Santa image that's part of the Bo Bunny Christmas Collage paper collection, from FotoBella, so  I used it here on this layout that I scrapped of my son at 6 years old!



     I also wanted to use the film sticker that comes in the I want it all bundle, since I hadn't yet in my previous projects with this line. It worked great with this sketch from Bo Bunny's October Sketch Challenge.



     I used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays (Rudolph's Nose Red and Cathedral Pines Green) to mist the top of the Santa paper, and I think the colors match the collection perfectly. I also did some distressing, machine-stitching, and inking on here, including the title stickers, which I inked along the bottom in red, to make it stand out more. The tag was cut from paper and I added fibers from my own stash to it. I also added the candy cane and holly leaves from my stash. The small, yellow button comes in the Buttons pack, and the rest from the Ephemera pack. 



Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Such a great page, makes me feel all Christmassy. Thankyou for playing along at Bo Bunny this month Tx

    ReplyDelete