Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inspirational #144: Fall Foliage

     I just LOVE fall, and since my parents 43rd anniversary was a couple of weeks ago, I decided to make them a fall themed card for Inspirational #144, to use fall foliage.



     I took my inspiration from bonus sketch #6 used for the October Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com. 



       All of the papers are an older line, Beautiful Life, from Bo Bunny and is still one of my favorites! I started out by making the wreath from a ring of paper, which I wrapped and glued with rafia, adding orange fiber around the outside.  Then I stamped and embossed the leaves using the Filled With Blessings stamp set from Red Rubber Designs.  Inside of the wreath and the swirly background were stamped with Autumn Swirls. The anniversary sentiment was done using Contemporary Greetings, and I added the label plate over Anniversary, which I got as a RAK from my scrappy friend Lisa. So thank you Lisa! 



    And THANK YOU for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment