Monday, December 1, 2014

Basic Grey Highline Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm back with another layout I made using Basic Grey's Highline I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella. I thought the colors and patterns were perfect for an 80's page, so I scrapped these old photos of myself at sixteen, posing in my front yard in my new outfit. Look at my crimped hair! Lol!!



     The Frames With Acetate Overlays were just the right size for my photos, and since some of them were a little blurry, it also helps distract from any imperfections. I made the tag by placing my photo in between the frame and some paper that I used from the 12 x 12 Collection Pack. Then I punched a hole on top and tied it off with some black fiber.


     For the photo frame under the tag, I used the Die Cuts and Transparencies, and applied them with Ranger Glossy Accents. I used a black Sharpie to write in the bubble. I also used Vellum Tape on here and on the other pink frame.


     I used every color on the Alpha Sticker sheet to spell out different words and phrases from the Valley Girl song. The title was masked using Black Soot Distress Ink and the Cargo Alphabet Stencil by Tim Holtz. The awesome tag comes in the Mixed Brads, and I anchored it with a piece from the Printed Chipboard Shapes, which I also used for the arrows going down. I finished the page off by hand-stitching the border.



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment