Friday, February 13, 2015

Water Under the Bridge ~ Red Rubber Designs

     Happy Friday the 13th! Here are some photos that I scrapped on a hike through the Eagle Falls trailhead, in Lake Tahoe, CA.
 


     The February mood board at Scrap Around the World inspired this paper that I made from white cardstock. The design inspiration came from Sketch #132 at Sketchabilities.



      I masked some leaves and pine needles with some sprays, and then stamped the leaves using the  My Sunshine stamp set. Then I used a stencil with some white paint and brown ink. Over the white rings, I used white embossing powder with Autumn Swirls. For part of my title, I used Alpha-Tiles stamped onto vellum. All of these stamps can be purchased at Red Rubber Designs.


     I'm also entering this into the February Four Categories Challenge at Scrapbook.com, for Category One, to use a wood embellie. I used wood embellies along with real bark from a pine tree, including two photos for the twist. The netting was recycled from some fruit, and the fiber around the circle photo came in a little bag with a sweater I recently bought. I still have a little left too!



Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. I really like your design! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of gorgeous details, beautiful colors! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, I love the photos !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout! Love the circle theme! Great photos! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful ! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete