Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bo Bunny Sweet Life Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Bo Bunny's Sweet Life I Want It All Bundle, from FotoBella, worked perfectly with this photo of the flowers that my sister sent me for my birthday! She's such a sweetie!



     I fussy cut the flowers and mirror, making a bow right under the photo with the ribbon from the Ephemera. Also from the Ephemera, is the lined pink and yellow papers, which I punched along the bottom, and the bling, which I added to the punching. The edges of the pink paper were inked with Distress Ink (Abandoned Coral), which goes so well with this bundle! The edges of the yellow paper were done with some gold embossing powder, and then I gave the background a few sprays of Lindy's Stamp Gang (Gold Doubloons), and Distress Spray Stain (Antiqued Bronze). I also punched around the edges of the floral paper, painted the edges with white paint, and adhered it to red cardstock.



     I layered the message that came with the flowers under the photo, and added some buttons and chipboard, which includes the butterfly, mirror, stamp, and floral cluster on the right. The flowers were stamped with the Bo Bunny Floral Stamp. I also stamped "Birthday" and used the Alpha Stickers to spell "delivery". 



Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment