Monday, May 29, 2017

Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden Classic Beauty Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all of you who are serving or have served our United States of America! My late grandma was no war hero, but was a hero to our family, so I scrapped this vintage photo of her to go with Bo Bunny's Aryia's Garden Collection Bundle from FotoBella.




     I started by choosing some of the white and grey papers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, and the orange and floral papers from the Ephemera. To match the tag, made previously for the Aryia's Garden Tag Set Tutorial, I rounded some corners with a punch, and finished some of the edges with Bo Bunny's White Gesso and machine stitching. Then I placed the Bo Bunny Harvest Orange Zinnia Flower in between the photo and tag to draw the eye towards the photo with the bright color. The white rose behind it comes in the Noteworthy.


   
     For the title, I cut "Classic" out of black cardstock with my Cricut Expression, and coated it with Copper Stickles to match the Double Dot Citrus Brads used on the banner from the stickers.


   
     Above the banner I hand-stitched some orange and white twine. The edges of the orange paper matting the photo were rubbed with Prima Marketing's Metallique Wax (Vintage Gold).



     The fun part was making this shaker window from the Chipboard, filled with Prima Marketing's Mica Flakes (Frosted).



     Thanks for stopping by, and shop FotoBella.com to get these supplies and more!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment