Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Spring Bird Art Journal Page ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! Today I'm sharing my latest art journal page using Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Paints from FotoBella.com. These paints are so creamy and vibrant in color, unlike any I've ever used before, and I highly recommend them!



     For this page I used my fingers and Ranger's Mini Ink Blending Tool to apply Bubblegum Pink, Funky Fuchsia, Black Marble, and White Linen to some of my stencils. Tim Holtz' Blossom Stencil along the left, was layered a couple of times with the pinks, and the dots with White Linen using Prima Marketing's Salvage District Clocks Stencil. In the middle of it all, is this adorable clip art bird that I printed onto white cardstock and cut out.



     On the top left and bottom right corners, I applied Prima Marketing's Heavy White Gesso and Heavy Black Gesso to Tim Holtz' ZigZag Stencil for some texture.



     Then I used some old stamps to emboss the title and the chicken wire on the bottom left.


     
     Thanks for your visit, and shop FotoBella to get your own Dylusion's Paints that are sold individually or in sets.


Challenges:













   

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful page Drea, love the rich background, it's a great colour combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful work! background is spectacular and I love the bold colors you used! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love the colours and techniques. Thanks for joining us at TIOT, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful project. A lovely colourway and fabulous textures.

    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm - wow! I don't know what else to say. This is really stunning and such a lot of depth to the creation too!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete