Sunday, August 20, 2017

Ahoy Maties Layout ~ FotoBella DT

      Ahoy! Unfortunately I wasn't able to post this earlier because of technical difficulties, (my laptop broke, and had to be taken in) but I'm up and running again with twice the speed and memory. So here's a page I created from white cardstock using some goodies from FotoBella.com.



     My design inspiration came from this great sketch at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia.



     I started by masking off the left side with some tape, and applying Postbox Red Dylusions Paint to the Tim Holtz Zigzag Stencil. Then I masked the other side, and used my Mini Ink Blending Tool to feather out London Blue Dylusions Paint. It kinda reminds me of a lighthouse.

 


      Next came a few spritzes of Broken China Distress Spray Stain along the top left and bottom right. Then I added splashes with the Tim Holtz Splatters Stencil, and some more London Blue Dylusions Paint.



     The netting was stamped with Prima Marketing's Finnabair Net & Wire Stamp using Ranger's Jet Black Archival Ink. Then I used some papers from Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz Ephemera to create the banners, adding a couple of Pop Quiz Stickers to them.



     For the titlework, I used Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz Chipboard with some more London Blue Dylusions Paint applied to the upper letters.



     Then I finished it off with some buttons and hand-stitched circles.


     Thanks for looking, and shop Fotobella.com for all of your scrapping needs!

*************************
Challenges:







     

1 comment:

  1. Lovely canvas. Pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again son. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete