Sunday, August 13, 2017

Rays of Hope Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Hello! I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I'm back to share this quick and easy card made with Distress Inks and water stamping.



     On a piece of white cardstock, I used my blending tool to apply Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, and Wilted Violet Distress Inks in a half circular motion.



     Then I sprayed my Rays of Hope Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp from Red Rubber Designs with water and pressed down. This stamp is perfect for this technique! When it dried, I outlined it with some hand-stitching.



     The sentiment was stamped in black with the Say Hello Unmounted Stamp. Then I backed it with another piece of cardstock colored with the same Distress Inks.



Thanks for looking!

**********************************


Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. This is so cool..Love all the bright colours..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete