Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Simple Stories Vintage Blessings "Thankful" LO ~ FotoBella DT

     Happy New Year! I'm back with my first project for 2018 featuring the Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Collection from FotoBella.com. I was feeling nostalgic, so I scrapped this older photo of me and my son for the FotoBella Design Team.



     The heart was pieced together with papers from the Vintage Blessings Collection Kit, with the end strips cut with zigzag scissors to create the bottom layer. For some dimension, I colored the paper edges with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. Then I did some hand-stitching for that quilted look, adding "Thankful" from the Chipboard




     Before adhering the heart, I applied a light coat of Prima Marketing's Heavy White Gesso to the background paper in a heart shape, to give it a faded, vintage look.  Within the heart, I added a few strips of the Vintage Blessings Grateful Washi Tape




     Finally, I popped up this die from the Bits & Pieces




     Thanks for stopping by, and shop FotoBella.com to get your collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment