Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Color Room Palette #70

I decided to try this clean and fresh color palette at the Color Room. Here are the colors.
Here's what I did. I used an old photo of me in Hawaii and added all kinds of flowers. The white and pink paper flowers were a RAK from my sweet friend Stacey Schwiet that she made herself. They look just like the flower I had in my hair. This is also my example for the stamping challenge that I'm hosting at Pages in Time. I stamped the journaling piece, the floral border, and fern border around the photo. TFL!


1 comment:

  1. You know, one of the coolest things about becoming involved with the PIT team is that it's introduced me to several other terrific sites, too - including the Color Room, which I just learned about a few days ago.

    (Hmmm, clearly I need to venture out beyond SB.com more often :D)

    Enough about moi though, this page is a total delight! Those flowers look so real - I want to reach and pluck one to tuck behind my ear. Great take on this colour palette, Andrea!


    Tons of hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete