Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy belated Mother's Day!

I just wanted to say happy belated Mother's Day to all those mother's out there who just happen to read my blog! I had a relaxing and laid back day, starting with a great breakfast cooked and prepared by my  husband and son. My husband was so sweet to make  me a card for the first time, using my own scrap supplies. It was the best card I ever got from him, and what he wrote on the inside was even better! He stamped it himself and got into my box of hand-made flowers. I just wish I would've been there to take pictures. Hehe!!
But the thing I'll treasure most was this adorable note from my son attached to my gift bag! He's so funny, and you never know what'll come out of his mouth!
I'll be sharing my Mother's day projects over the next week. I'll also have a new flower tutorial for you, so stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love that your hubby broke into your scrappy stash to maek you a card that is so sweet! And that note from your son is just to adorable-what wonderful memories to have!

    ReplyDelete