Thursday, October 4, 2012

Something Wicked

I've always wanted to make an all black layout, so when I saw that one of the colors for the October Monochrome Challenge at Scrapbook.com was black, I got right on it. I even did the twist and used feathers. I took this photo last Halloween while trick or treating with my son. I used Bo Bunny's Enchanted line and dyed some cheesecloth black to cover it all.

This page was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch at Flying Unicorn.
I made all the flowers using Gabrielle Pollacco's 3D Rose Tutorial, and my Wild Fire Flower Tutorial using black cardstock and spraying with Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Mist.
It's probably hard to tell, but there's 4 bats on here which I fussy cut and covered with black stickles. The skull was stamped and embossed. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment