Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bo Bunny (Christmas Collage) Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     The new Bo Bunny Christmas Collage I want it all bundle was so perfect for this old photo of me and my cousins! I'm the one on the right.



     I started by masking the doily with Distress Ink (Festive Berries). Then I used Tim Holtz' stencil (Dot Fade) with some gesso put randomly on the page. I fussy-cut all of the circles and medallions from paper from the 12 x 12 Collection Pack, and added the buttons on top. The star also comes in the pack of buttons, which I added to the top of the chipboard tree, after adding green ink to the edges.




      I added the date with some stickers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack over the chipboard banner. I stamped 25 with the stamps that come in the Ephemera package, using Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder. I finished it off with some hand-stitched circles around the photo, date, and image of the girl and tree, that comes in the Noteworthy package.




    You'll love this collection for all of your holiday photos, old and new, from FotoBella!!


No comments:

Post a Comment