Thursday, November 13, 2014

Basic Grey Highline ~ FotoBella DT

     Basic Grey's Highline I want it all bundle, from FotoBella is so fun and colorful! It's exactly what I've been saving this 20 year old photo for, of the Betsey Johnson store in San Francisco. I included her business card on the top of the page.


     I started by using some gesso under the banner that I made out of  Vellum Tape and Printed Chipboard Shapes.  On the ends I used the larger brads that come in the Mixed Brads package, and used some of the medium ones as centers for the other flowers. The flowers were cut from black cardstock with my Cricut Expression, using the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge, and backed with some of the papers from the 12 x 12 Collection Pack. For the smaller flower centers, I used some silver studs out of my own stash. I also used some floral die cuts from the Die Cuts and Transparencies.


 
      The splotches and drips were masked with some inks.I used white paint on the Chalkboard Wood Tags , and then rubbed them with a little chalk. On the top of the heart I used some more of the vellum tape.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment