Thursday, January 15, 2015

Inspirational # 203 ~ Birthday Bash

     Come join in my first Inspirational of the year at Red Rubber Inspirationals! We're celebrating our first year of Inspirationals with a birthday bash, using any kind of birthday stamp, like the ones I used here on a birthday card for my aunt, whose birthday is today. Happy Birthday Aunt Nana!!


     I used lots of stamping with red and black embossing powders onto white cardstock. The heart border was done with the I heart You stamp set, and the gifts and confetti with the Gift For You set. I did the sentiment with the  Darling stamp set, all from Red Rubber Designs. I used some bling for January's birthstone of garnet, with some red Stickles on the red card and gifts.  I finished it up with some machine stitching, and the large beaded heart that originally had green ribbon coming out from the rose. I cut it out and added the black trim instead.


Thanks for looking, and have a great day!



1 comment: