Thursday, February 5, 2015

Inspirational #206 ~ Love is in the air

     Love is in the air this week, with Inspirational #206, hosted by Lynda, for Red Rubber Inspirationals! The challenge is to stamp a heart, so I created this card for my dear husband!



     I started by stamping the Script Background onto white and black cardstock. Then I stamped the hearts using the I Heart You set, and cut around them with some scallop scissors. I folded them in half and machine stitched them down the middle, adding the silver embossed buttons from the Sew Thoughtful set, in between. I also used silver embossing powder for "I" and "YOU", which is also from the I Heart You set, and can be found at Red Rubber Designs.


Thanks for your visit! I hope you'll join us at Red Rubber Inspirationals!



No comments:

Post a Comment