Saturday, July 4, 2015

Basic Grey South Pacific Layout ~ FotoBella DT

      These adorable, older photos of my little sister have been sitting in a box just waiting for the right papers to come along, which happened as soon as I saw Basic Grey's South Pacific Collection from FotoBella!





     I created a diagonal design with the square photos, matting my fave to the pink (Fiji) paper, and machine stitching it to the yellow (New Caledonia) paper. Then I used my paper cutter to create the fringe on the bottom, which was really easy to do by following the lines on the paper, and cutting in between them. To enhance the fringe a little more, I lightly went over it with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo).



     From the pink ribbon that comes in the Ephemera, I made a loop, and added the white buttons, that also come in the Ephemera.



     
     To make the flowers, I used the same pink paper that I matted my photo with, and embossed them with the Enjoy The Journey Clear Stamp using Ranger's Sea Foam White Embossing Powder. Then to give them some more depth, I colored part of them with a darker pink marker, and curled my petals up. I finished it up with the title that I made from stickers. 




Thanks for looking and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment