Monday, August 10, 2015

Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm back with another layout using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Gilded Lily I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella! I really wanted to showcase the chandelier stamp, so I went with this old photo of my husbands grandparents out to dinner.



     I created a wall of "wallpapers" and "moldings" with my papers, and embossed the "chair rail" using the Gilded Lily 1 Cling Stamp.  For the lower part of the wall, I used the 6 X 6 Patterns and Solids. I sprayed the upper part with mists, stamped and embossed the chandelier using the Gilded Lily 2 Cling Stamp, and added Scattered Straw Distress Ink to make it glow. I also added little light bulbs to it with Stickles (Cotton Candy Pink).



     Since this is for an album for my sister-in-law, I made a pocket for extra photos by backing the photo with kraft cardstock, and hand-stitching around it with a cream and gold thread, for the twist for this month's Sewing Challenge that I host at Scrapbook.com. I made the flap from a piece from the Tags and Pockets, using Distress Ink (Tattered Rose) around the edges. 





     I started my titlework by layering some of the Ephemera Cards along the left. I spelled "OUT TO"  with the Stickers, and stamped "EAT" onto a piece of Journaling Chipboard, adding the sheer gold ribbon from my own stash. Then I added the little spoon, which is my favorite piece, from the Vintage Charms that have been hand selected exclusively by FotoBella



Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment