Friday, September 18, 2015

MME Christmas On Market Street Mixed Media Technique ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm back with another layout and technique to share with you using the new My Mind's Eye Christmas On Market Street Collection from FotoBella!




     I started by using a dotted stencil with gesso onto the white dotted paper that comes in the 12 X 12 Paper And Accessories Kit.




     Then I sprayed over it with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays (Rudolph's Nose Red and Cathedral Pines Green).




     Once dry, add gold embossing powder over the dots and set with a heat gun.




For the September 5 Ingredients + Yours Challenge @ Scrapbook.com I used:
1. 2 Pictures
2. Something Messy (My background)
3. Frame (Made from vellum)
4. Star (On top of the tree cut from the Die Cut Alphas)
5. Stripes (The white and gold striped vellum and Paper Tape going across the page.)

For my own twist for the September Stamping Challenge, I embossed the gold dots on the Chipboard tree, adding some bling from my own stash.




And finally for my other twist for the September Sewing Challenge, I did some straight stitching by hand around the vellum frame. I also hand stitched around the vellum circle and circle photo.



Thanks for your visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment