Thursday, October 1, 2015

Beware Halloween Layout

     I was so honored to be one of ten winners for the Graphic 45 Challenge at Scrapbook.com last month! My prize was the beautiful and spooktacular An Eerie Tale Collection paper and stamps from Graphic 45, which worked perfectly with this older photo of my son dressed as a ghost on Halloween.



     To make the tag, I used Distress Inks to add some color, and then black embossing powder for the stamping. I backed it with black cardstock, did some hand stitching, and added the purple fibers, ribbons, and home made paper roses, which I scattered throughout the page. 



     I also used black embossing powder to stamp the diamonds, backed them with more black cardstock, and popped them up, along with the photo. 



     This is my example with the twist for the October Sewing and Stamping Challenges that I host @ Scrapbook.com. Come join us for all of the Fall fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment