Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bo Bunny You're Invited Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     It's time to celebrate with Bo Bunny's You're Invited I Want It All Bundle From FotoBella! With pastel colors and great hombre effects, this somewhat girly collection turns more sophisticated and a little funky, with touches of black, gold, and bright pink! It really does work for any female birthdays, of any age, including the big 30, which my baby sis just celebrated in September.


      I paired some of the floral prints with some hombre papers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, cutting the large scallop with my Cricut Expression, (Mother's Day Bouquet) cartridge. Then I layered it over the punched hombre papers, and hand stitched around it, to give it a pop of color. For my title, I used the Cheers piece of Chipboard, layered over some dies that come in the Noteworthy pack. Then I used my Cricut again to cut "to 30" using the Songbird cartridge. All of the other chipboard pieces with the bling come in the Ephemera package, which along with this collection and so much more, you can get at FotoBella!


   

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment