Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stamperia Around the World ATC Set ~ FotoBella DT

     I've always admired ATC's (Artists' Trading Cards) but had never made my own, until now! With just one sheet of paper from Stamperia's Around the World 12 X 12 Paper Pad from FotoBella.com, I was able to create this set mounted onto cardboard.



     The cardboard measures 3 1/2" X 5", and I started by tearing the top layer off about 1/2" around the edges. Then I mixed some paint with Prima Marketing's Heavy White Gesso, and applied it to the cardboard edges with my Bo Bunny Palette Knife. I worked quickly so I could immediately sprinkle it with small beads before the gesso dried.



     Once the gesso did dry, I arranged and adhered my fussy-cut pieces, inked along the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and my Blending Tool



     Of course I had to add some vintage buttons, along with the shells that I added to this one! 



     Finally, I finished them up with some sparkly fiber. Thanks for looking!

******************************
Challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a work of art! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC's and for your 1st go they are stunning..Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media Challenge..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete