Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Anticipation Bo Bunny Serendipity Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! I'm back with another layout that I scrapped with one my favorite photos of my sister, while she was pregnant and absolutely glowing, using Bo Bunny's Serendipity Collection from FotoBella.com.





     I started by combining some of the papers from the paper pack with ones from the Ephemera. The background and wood papers were inked along the edges with my Blending Tool using Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. Then I used a large punch along the top and bottom of the leaf paper, and inked the edges with Broken China and Pine Needle Distress Inks, which I also used for the titlework, in addition to a coat of Sprinkled Sugar Stickles.





     From the Chipboard, I used the large flourish, butterflies, and tab on top of the photo where I added the date. 




     To the smallerBo Bunny Blossoms (Clover Dahlia). I added a spritz of Broken China Distress Spray Stain.



     I used my Tim Holtz Paper Distresser along some of my paper edges, and finished them off with machine stitching, which I also did in between the green laces from the Ephemera. The brads are also included in the Ephemera.  




     Thanks for looking, and shop FotoBella.com to get this collection, with a huge selection of many others found here


***********************
Challenges:






     




     





   


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Beautiful photo of your sister, a lovely way to record this wonderful moment in her life.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout with a fabulous photo of your sister, love the colours and the beautiful flowers, thanks for playing along with our challenge this weekly Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!.....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete