Thursday, March 1, 2018

Masculine Feel Better Cards ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Hello! I'm welcoming the first day of March with a couple of masculine cards that can be used for any occasion with a simple change of sentiment, featuring some Unmounted Rubber Stamps from Red Rubber Designs.



          The Savvy Sayings Stamp gives you lots of other options for sentiments, including the one I embossed here, onto a smooshed Distress Ink background, framed with the Fabulous Frames Stamp. 



     The rest of the stamping was done on a coat of gesso, with the Gingham Background and Background Stripes Stamps. I immediately washed my stamps with soap and warm water, and it left no trace at all of the gesso. Once dry, I colored with some LSG sprays, and finished by rubbing some Prima Metallique Wax on top, to reveal the texture.



     I especially love the blues and silvers on this card, that I made for my uncle!



     But I know my cousin will appreciate the black, grey, and silvers on this card!


Thanks for looking!

*****************************

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super get well card, great choice of colours and lovely backgrounds.
    Thank you for joining our 'I spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and well done on coming up with four 'B's, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed look that you created on the card - great effect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete