Friday, July 6, 2018

Bo Bunny Sunshine Bliss Layout

     Summer's here, and so is the new Bo Bunny Sunshine Bliss I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com! So I scrapped this photo of my late grandmother, to feature this beautiful, pastel collection.




     I love this old photo of her, and extended the ray from the photo, onto the rest of my papers, with my Blending Tool and watered down White Linen Dylusions Paint.



     The bigger flowers came in the Noteworthy pack, and the rest were fussy-cut. Then I adhered beads onto the centers with Prima Marketing Soft Matte Gel. I also fussy-cut the leaves, embossed with the Bo Bunny Floral Stamp, using Ranger Verdigris Embossing Powder.
   



     The same Verdigris Embossing Powder was also used on the wood birdcage, after coating it with Bo Bunny White Gesso.




     Finally, I added the title using the chipboard Thickers!




     Thanks for visiting, and get your Bo Bunny Sunshine Bliss I Want It All Bundle @ FotoBella.com!

***************************
Challenges Entered:



1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely page and great layers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete