Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

     Winter is here and so is the new Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com! This collection was perfect to scrap these older photos of my husband and son at the park on this 2 page layout!




     Part of the title was cut with my Cricut Expression, using a sheet from the Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) Coordinating Double Dot Paper Bundle. Then I used the Thickers included in the bundle to spell CHILL. 




     Some of the paper edges were painted with Dylusions (White Linen) using a Mini Blending Tool. Then I added some die cuts from the Noteworthy pack, and some ribbon from my own stash. 




     To the banner pieces, I inked the edges with Distress Ink (Black Soot)




      Since my son wasn't wearing a hat in these photos, I gave him one from the Noteworthy pack.




     Thanks for your visit, and get the Bo Bunny (Winter Getaway) I Want It All Bundle at FotoBella.com


No comments:

Post a Comment