Thursday, September 8, 2011

Going in circles challenge

Hello everyone! Here's my example for the circle challenge that I'm hosting over at Pages in Time, to use circles with a twist of circle embellies.
http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/september-going-in-circles-challenge I used buttons and the clock which I stamped. I'm also using it for the paint challenge hosted by Kelly. I used glimmer mist,paint, and bubblewrap to create the large circle.I thought circles would work really well with these photos of my hubby's from his baseball days. I machine stitched around the whole border, and hand sewed the circle on the photo using my twisted stitching technique, which you can find here.
http://dreasscrapsofinspiration.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html
Here's a close-up of the buttons and paint.TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Your hand stitching on that photo is totally awesome! Great job with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this great circle challenge, Drea! I'm already planning a second project for it.

    Thank you so much for your blog comments this week, sweet friend, I appreciate them very much.

    Huge hugs & tons of blissful weekend wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete