Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Horse Chippie

You know how sometimes you're working on LO and it just ends up being a complete struggle? Well that's how this page was for me. I made this all out of scraps and was going for a scrappy quilted look. I was sent the horse chippie from 3tailscraft which I painted, inked, and embossed. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, except glad that I'm done.
I do like this cute little flower that I made. Here's the tutorial. http://whimsicalworldoflaurabird.blogspot.com/2011/03/paper-flower-tutorial.html The only thing I did different was to ink all the edges of my circles. TFL!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderfully fun page! I adore the folded circle flower - you always add the loveliest, creative touches like that to your LOs.


    Wishing you a marvelous Monday!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete