Thursday, October 13, 2011

PIT October 13-19 Thursday Sketch

The new Thursday sketch came out today at Pages in Time. Here's the sketch.
Here's my take. I found this pattern of cogs and gears, which I printed onto white, burgandy, and teal cardstock. http://www.patternhead.com/freebies/free-vector-repeat-patterns-gears-and-cogs
I misted and masked the entire background and used my sewing machine to stitch the zigzags.I'm also entering this into the October color challenge at Scrapbook. com to use burgandy, teal, black, and white.TFL!
Here's a close-up!

2 comments:

  1. This page is too cool for words!!! Love the misting, buttons, gears, colour palette and great masculine feel. You've inspired me to try using gears on something I make one of these days - thanks!

    Many thanks, too, for your great blog comments this week, sweet Drea, I really appreciate them.


    Tons of hugs & joyful Friday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch!!!

    You are my winner of the Scarps of Darkness Blog Hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete