Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Going in Circles Challenge

Hello! I decided to host another circle challenge at Pages in Time. The twist is to use a ring, or circle with a hole in it. I created my circle by first cutting my ring out of white cardstock using my Cricut. I then applied gesso and laid rope on top. After it dried I painted it brown and then used walnut stain reinker to go over the rope. The leaves were cut out of white cardstock and inked with various fall colors before gluing to the outside of my ring. I did a lot of misting on the other papers and masked some leaves using larger cutouts from my Cricut (Mother's Day Bouquet). I hope you'll join me and show me your circle ring.
http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/october-going-in-circles-challenge

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immensely lovely autumn page, Drea! Your work always abounds with creativity and beauty, as this terrific leaf filled page is no exception.


    Oodles of hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. *PS* Sorry if it says "comment removed". For some reason Blogger posted the same one twice, so I removed the the second one.

    ReplyDelete