Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Eve

I made this for the Little Yellow Bicycle Challenge at Scrapbook.com using these beautiful papers (25 Days of Christmas) that I've been hoarding for the last couple of years. It felt good to finally put a dent in them, and I still have a lot left.This is a photo I took of my little sister Irene and my Grandma Norton. I'm also using this as an example for the November Sewing Challenge that I host @ Scrapbook.com, with the twist of doing hand-stitching. I hand-stitched the red border and green blanket stitch.
I painted some of the edges of my papers gold and silver. All the papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle, except for the silver border outside of the green blanket stitching, and the black cardstock on the very bottom layer. I got the greenery at Michael's, and the red flowers from a RAK from Funtooolas. Thanks Cindy! I still have one more. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Drea

2 comments: