Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Where flowers bloom, so does hope

I made this as a gift for my Mother-in-law, who recently lost her sister. I took these photos of her garden during our last visit to her in 2010. I'm hoping she doesn't read my blog, since I still have to send it to her. I'm entering this into quite a few challenges.
Itty Bitty Challenge for Flying Unicorn
ABC Challenge at Scrapbook.com
P-Piecework-I made a quilt using up some scraps
Q-Quote "Where flowers bloom, so does hope." Author Lady Bird Johnson
R-Ribbon-I used ribbon that I tied in the corners.
S-Sewing-I machine stitched the quilt
November Multi Pic Challenge at Scrapbook.com
I used 13 photos.
Here's a close-up of the stitching.

I made all the roses using Gabrielle Pollaco's 3D Rose tutorial. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous and I'm sure she will love it, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete