Saturday, March 23, 2013

More with the March Kit ~ BOAF

   I just want to share some more projects from me working with the March Kit from Birds of a Feather. The first one is this layout I made with photos of my sister and her boyfriend. I used more of the Little Yellow Bicycle "Just because" collection.
I love these chipboard frames!!

For my next project I made a thank you card for my Mother-in-law also using LYB.

   Then I wanted to do something more masculine, so I made a birthday card for my Dad using Teresa Collins "Stationary noted" collection. I stamped the candles, greeting and date. The paper clips came from my own stash. I also stitched a pocket which could be used for cash or a money card.
   This kit really is so versatile, and you could go really feminine or masculine with it, as I just showed with these 2 cards. I've also done LO's from Thanksgiving,The 4th of July, and a birthday celebration.Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment