Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Backyard BBQ

Hello and happy Tuesday! I'm back to share my latest with you. I scrapped these photos of me and my husband enjoying a BBQ at my parents house, using Prima's "firefly" collection.

I took my inspiration from this month's Design Seeds Challenge at Scrapbook.com. I really love this color combo, and whatever that drink is, it sure looks refreshing!

I started by masking the left side of my LO with a Prima floral mask and some mists. I cut the title from white cardstock on my Cricut, and then used my blending tool and 3 different Distress Inks to color it in. The grass was also cut with my Cricut (plantin schoolbook cartridge) and then covered with lime stickles.

I misted the flowers with the bling in the centers, and made the rest using my wild fire flower tutorial. Of course I used different inks to match my page, but I also curled my flower petals more inwards instead of out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment