Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday Cards for my nephews

Happy Birthday to my oldest nephew Alex who turned 12 today! His brother turned 10 last week, so happy belated Birthday to you too Roan! I miss you boys soooo much!! I made both of their cards using My Mind's Eye (handsome) collection. Here's the first one that I made for Roan.

It was based off of this sketch used for the October Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.

I took advantage of the numbers paper and used it again for Alex's card, using the 12 this time. Both of the pinwheels were already made, making both of these cards quick and easy to do.

The sketches helped too. Here's the 2nd one that I used for Alex's card.

Thanks for looking! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fun Halloween tutorial. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment