Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Herbs & Honey 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

   It's been such a long time since I've done a 2 page LO, but these photos from my little Brother's Birthday party went so well with Basic Grey's Herbs & Honey I want it all bundle from FotoBella, that I had to do one again! Next time I won't wait so long, as I've really missed working on these!



   Between the country charm from the bundle, and this sketch used in the May 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com, the inspiration came easily.


   I added some inked cardboard behind the photo of my Brother, which I placed coming out of the Berry Sweet Printed Kraft Bags. I cut the white banner that says Oh Happy Day from the Die Cuts and Transparencies in half, and placed a sticker in between them, where I stuck BIRTH using the Alpha Stickers. Then I covered Oh with the striped Bottlecap Sticker



   I used the leftover flowers from my last Jar of Flowers Tutorial,  around the photo wreath that I made from the Snippets. For the center of the pink flower I added a Mixed Brad, along with the larger ones that I used in the date that I made from the Jumbo Kraft Numbers. I stamped the zigzag on the left and the floral border on the right, coloring the flowers with Prisma Markers. The Rasberries Wood Die Cut and red hand-stitching around the edges was the final touch!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. your artistry as a scrapbooker simply amazes me. I would have to say that you are one of the top scrapbookers in the field. I cannot say enough good things about your layouts.

    ReplyDelete