Monday, July 14, 2014

Graphic 45 Look Out World! ~ FotoBella DT

     The beautiful, new collection (Come Away With Me), by Graphic 45, from FotoBella, is perfect for all of your vintage photos, especially with a travel theme! I scrapped this photo from 1924 of a relative of mine on my Dad's side of the family.




   I layered the papers and Journaling and Ephemera Cards behind the circle Coredinations cardstock, which I embossed and lightly sanded, to create small waves. Then I masked the compass and watermarks with Distress Inks (Frayed Burlap and Broken China), using the Tim Holtz Compass and Splatters Stencil.




 I used a Prima stamp for the script on the post card and the round Journaling Chipboard that I used over the photo. From the same package, I used the small chipboard pieces for the centers of my Prima flowers, which were misted and sprayed first. I also stamped the date on the chipboard tag.



   I finished it up with some ribbons, and hand-stitching! 



Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment