Friday, July 11, 2014

Market Street ~ Ashbury Heights 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

    I love the beautiful, new collection, Market Street ~ Ashbury Heights, by My Mind's Eye, from FotoBella! Even though I've probably never used black in an Easter layout before, I think it works well here with the papers. These photos were taken in 2013, in front of my parents' house.


    This is my take on last month's 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.


    I started by punching the striped paper and lacing it up with black string. Then I hand-stitched the red and pink along the edges. The oval and banner tag under the bottom left photo, came from the Decorative Brads, which I also used on the right. I used a chipboard flower to go over the great quote that I got in the Mixed Bag.



    I used the Decorative Tape along the bottom of the photos. The brad that I used on the right, is attached to Journal Card Packs, and the aqua one was stamped with a Prima stamp. The big pink flower was a leftover that I previously made, and is what inspired the other flowers that I made using my Easter Flower Tutorial and some mists.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment