Friday, March 6, 2015

MME Hello World 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

     These photos that my mom took from the plane, on a flight from Reno to L.A., were just right for the new My Mind's Eye Hello World I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella!


     I started by cutting along the zigzag pattern from two of the papers that come in the 12 x 12 Paper Bundle, and distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz Paper Distresser. Then I added some hand-stitching along the edges. I also distressed the fussy-cut flowers, adding them along the bottom. I used a red Sharpie to write on the clear tag that I got from the Travel Mixed Bag, which has a great mix of embellies. I just added some rope and fibers to it.



     The round embellies come from the All Aboard Flair, and the luggage and "take me with you" arrow from the Chipboard Elements. The arrow in the title is from the Discovery Sticky Notes, and I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink around the edges, adding the square alphas from the Travel Stickers. The little blue plane is a sticker that comes in the Beauty Enamel Shapes, and the chevron coming from the arrow, and the arrows on the left page, are Beauty Rubons.



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment