Thursday, March 26, 2015

Inspirational #213 ~ Have a Seat

      It's time for some new inspiration with Inspirational #213 (Have a Seat), hosted by Melissa, my newest team member at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Since I didn't have a chair stamp, I decided to stamp on a chair that I made with my Cricut Expression using the Summer in Paris cartridge.


     
     The chair and cushions were made from cream, textured, cardstock and colored with several sprays. Then I embossed the gold back, using magenta embossing powder and the Victorian Embellishments stamp for the pattern on the cushions.  To make the mirror, I used  Fabulous Frames with some more gold embossing powder, and cut out the rectangle in the middle. I used a few layers of inks around the gold and backed it with a pink, metallic, specialty paper. I did some punching and distressing, stamping the stitching with Running Stitches. To the pink background I did some more spraying and inking,  stamping the Victorian Vines Background on top with Violete Palette Ink, all from Red Rubber Designs. Behind the chair I used a couple of sheer ribbons, and clustered the embellies to the right. I added some beads to the centers of the flowers, and for a true vintage feel, some old buttons that I inherited from my grandma.


I hope you'll join in all the fun this week, and can't wait to see your creations!




No comments:

Post a Comment