Friday, April 3, 2015

Bo Bunny Sweet Life Stamping Technique ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm so excited to showcase the new Bo Bunny Flutter and Floral stamps, which I used with their latest Sweet Life I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella! The butterflies, blossoms, and colors remind me of my very sweet, late, great grandmother, so I scrapped this old photo of her at the Truckee River in Verdi, CA.


     I started by masking the pattern on the top right with the Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil and some Distress Inks (Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire). I love how it matches the paper from the Ephemera, which is always packed FULL of goodies, including the yellow and blue layered flower, the oval embellie, colored pearls, and blue paper under the photo which I used here! Along the bottom I used a deep punch and inked the edges with Distress Ink (Broken China).Right above that I added the blue and white Chipboard scallop border. I used the alpha stickers from the 12 x 12 Collection Pack to spell soul, right under beautiful, which is part of the paper. Besides the Brads, the rest of the embellies were stamped.



     To see how I made the butterflies, please visit the FotoBella blog!



Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment