Tuesday, December 29, 2015

MME Christmas On Market Street Card And Ornament Exchange ~ FotoBella DT

     I hope you had a wonderful and festive holiday, and wishing you happiness and health for the New Year! The FotoBella Design Team recently had a fun exchange to make a card and rosette ornament for one member of the team. Here's what I made and sent to Apryl, using My Mind's Eye Christmas On Market Street I Want It All Bundle!




     Cutting a circle from the gold dotted vellum, I adhered it to a white card lightly misted with gold. Around the circle I embossed the stitching with a Prima stamp, and added some chipboard pieces and Paper Tape.

     Inside of the card I used some more vellum, chipboard, and Paper Tape with the Journaling Cards, which gave me the perfect spot for writing.



          To make the ornament I used white cardstock and punched the snowflake edge, spraying it again with some gold. For the center rosette I used the same gold striped vellum that's inside the card topped with some chipboard, and strung with some gold fiber. 



Here's a close-up!




     And the back where I added a snowflake from the Mixed Bag with a red Brad in the center! 



     To see the gorgeous card and ornament that I received from ReNae, and the other Design Team projects, please visit the FotoBella Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment