Friday, January 1, 2016

Bo Bunny Love & Lace Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Happy New Year!! I hope you keep all of your resolutions, and have a happy and healthy 2016! Happy and healthy is just one of the reasons why I love this old photo of my late grandparents dancing together and looking so young and vibrant! It was just meant to be scrapped with Bo Bunny's Love & Lace I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella!



     I took my design inspiration from this fabulous sketch at Stuck?!Sketches.



     I tore and water distressed the edges of the papers in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, and cut around the curvy lace paper to mimic movement from the photo. Then I hand-stitched the black zigzag in between the rips that I made in the burgundy "Cherish" paper. The black and white lace die that's behind the photo comes in the Noteworthy pack, where I added some black embossed flowers using Bo Bunny's Floral Stamp. The other flowers all come in the Ephemera, and I misted and layered them, inking the edges with Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany Distress Inks. The black metal flower and buttons on the smaller flowers also come in the Ephemera, and the other Buttons are chipboard. 




     For the titlework I did some fussy-cutting and tearing, adding "Always" from the Layered Chipboard.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and to pick up your own bundle stop by FotoBella



No comments:

Post a Comment