Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

    The beautiful florals and colors in Bo Bunny's Aryia's Garden I Want It All! 12 X 12 Collection Bundle from FotoBella.com was worth waiting to scrap these photos of my mom for! I love how the papers in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack compliment her "flower bed", especially the "Iron" paper, fussy-cut along the floral border!





     At the end of the border, I placed this adorable Chipboard wheelbarrow full of roses. 




     The edges of the fence "Poetry" paper were inked with Brushed Corduroy and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks, where I added the date onto the Noteworthy banner.



     

     To the front of the HAPPY tag, made previously with a tutorial from my Aryia's Garden Tag Set, I placed the glittery Bo Bunny Harvest Orange Zinnia, which inspired the drops of Sprinkled Sugar Stickles that I added to the Noteworthy roses, peeking out behind the tag.   




     From the "Notes" paper, I cut my journaling card, rounding the top corners with a punch. Then I used a bigger punch to round the top corners of the "Iron" paper, finishing the edges with Bo Bunny's White Gesso and machine-stitching.



     
     To the ends of the Sticker banner, I placed White Gesso covered buttons from the Ephemera, in between hand-stitched twine. I also used paper from the Ephemera to cut the title with my Cricut Expression, finishing the edges with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. 





     Thanks for looking, and grab the gorgeous Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden I Want It All! 12 X 12 Collection Bundle at Fotobella.com!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment