Monday, May 15, 2017

Bo Bunny Aryia's Garden Joy Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Happy Monday! I hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend! My gift to my wonderful Mother-in-law was this layout made with love using Bo Bunny's Aryia's Garden I Want It All! 12 X 12 Collection Bundle with Coordinating Double Dot Paper Bundle from Fotobella.com., displayed in a shadow box that my dad made. I wish I had taken a photo of it, but here's the page that's inside.



     The first step was giving the "Delightful" paper a few spritzes of Worn Lipstick Distress Spray Stain. Then I cut 1/8" from the edges, rounded the bottom corners with a punch, and finished the edges with Bo Bunny's White Gesso. Once dry, I machine stitched it to the "Bashful" Double Dot paper after cutting the roses in the corner with an X-acto Knife, where I tucked the wood "Poetry" paper colored with Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.




     The tag was made previously with my Aryia's Garden Tag Set Tutorial, but I deepened the color of the Lace Laser Cut Chipboard Tag with Distress Crayons, using Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade from Set #1, and Festive Berries from Set #2.



     I used Worn Lipstick Distress Spray Stain again with Bubble Gum Pink Dylusions Spray to color the Petaloo Mixed Textured Blossoms that I had in my own stash. Then I clustered the Chipboard rose, the Bo Bunny Harvest Orange Zinnia flower, and the Layered Chipboard banner topped with a Double Dot Citrus Brad.



     Besides spelling JOY on the tag, the Clear Stickers were also used as a border. 




     I topped it all off with this beautiful strip of shiny vellum!



     Thanks for your visit! To get this gorgeous collection visit FotoBella.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment