Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Card Day ~ FotoBella DT

     Today is Christmas Card Day, so I made a card to spread some cheer using bright colors and some mixed media from FotoBella.com.



        I started with some white cardstock that I embossed with Prima Marketing's Old Town Stamp using Ranger's Jet Black Archival Ink and Ranger's Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. Then I colored the design with a paintbrush using Candied Apple, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, and Antique Bronze Distress Spray Stains. The circular design reminded me of a stained glass window, so I embossed it onto clear acetate, adhered with Glossy Accents, and framed with some greenery that I coated with Prima Marketing's Snowflake Paste.
   


     A holiday sentiment to finish it off! 



Season's Greeting's to you too! 

***********************************
Challenges Entered:



Time Out Challenges ~ #98 (I took inspiration from the colors and patterns)






2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas Card. I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining in on our challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. Kathy, CCC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant, colourful and full of texture, Drea ... so eyecatching! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete