Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Autumn Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello, and welcome to my blog! I originally printed this 8" X 10" photo, that I took in South Lake Tahoe, for a different project that luckily didn't work out, because I love how it looks here with the Simple Stories Vintage Blessings Collection from FotoBella.com.




     The quote was cut from the Vintage Blessings Collection Kit, and inked along the edges with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, using Ground Espresso Distress Ink on the paper behind it. Then I added the acorn from the Bits & Pieces, and the Chipboard flower on top. 




     As I looked through my Bits & Pieces, I came up with the title, highlighting "Autumn" against the yellow texture paste that I applied behind it, with my Bo Bunny Palette Knife.  




     The branch and tab that I stamped with the date, is also included with the Bits & Pieces




     With my Blending Tool, I applied Wild Honey Distress Ink to the edges of the striped paper, adding the tree sticker that comes in the Vintage Blessings Collection Kit to the corner. 




     Thanks for looking, and shop FotoBella.com to pick up this beautiful fall collection, and so much more.  







     


No comments:

Post a Comment