Monday, April 23, 2018

KaiserCraft Misty Mountains 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello and welcome back! I was so excited to open my new KaiserCraft  Misty Mountains Bundle from FotoBella.com, with all of the purples and blues, not to mention the GORGEOUS papers! So I made a 2 pager as my first project, featuring the papers and diecuts.



     My design inspiration was based on the sketch for the April 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.



     The stickers that spell morning were so old from my own stash, that they lost their stickiness completely, and the glue stick I used to apply them, also wasn't working. Then I remembered getting the Prima Marketing My Prima Planner Glue Pen along with my bundle, and it adhered perfectly!




     I did my journaling onto masked notebook paper, blending Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks, to mimic the sunrise.



     Have you spotted the major mistake I made on the second page? It wasn't until I was looking at my uploaded photos, when I realized that I adhered the bottom photo upside down. Of course, it also has sheer ribbon, from my own stash, glued to it, along with all of the other diecuts, and was the only copy I had previously printed. I'm sure there's negatives around somewhere, but for now, it is what it is. Lol!




     Thanks for looking, and get your KaiserCraft Misty Mountains Bundle @ FotoBella.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment